THE ART of
re-enrollment in the course
Do you want to develop your subtle sense of energy?
It’s good to know you already have it. It’s just a little atrophied, because it’s a muscle. Unused, shrinks, stays dormant.
Just as we have physical muscles, we have mental and energetic muscles. They develop exponentially in this field through group practice where the accumulation of diverse experiences is discussed and integrated very intensely.
Registration for the practice workshops is done after the completion of the first degree course. Reiki courses are the first step towards self-knowledge of the body, physical, mental and emotional functioning modules. Knowledge support is vital. The practice is through which the mind and body create their routine of strengthening and energetic support of the immune system.
Connect with us!
find out more
In the group learning process, the development of knowledge is exponential. Inevitably, the number of different questions and approaches increases. We notice the diversity with which we respond differently to situations. It broadens our spectrum of understanding. It strengthens the confidence with which we approach this discipline. It gives us a comfort zone in a new situation, new friends and constant validation of practice.
What can you choose from?
- 3-6 people
- Established theme
- Experienced practitioners
- Pair or group practice
- Exchange of experiences with other reiki practitioners
- Relaxed environment
reiki theory in private
- Self-treatment customization
- Support in the integration of new knowledge
- Expand connections
- Recapitulation of reiki courses grades 1,2,3,4
- Elucidation of opinions
- Consolidation of developed knowledge
- Development direction scoring
- Validation of experiences
- If you have not been to a class and want to understand the phenomenon of reiki, you will receive a 20-minute reiki session from practitioners with simple and practically proven answers. If you want to better understand the similarities and differences of our energy fields, why they atrophy, how they grow, practice workshops are the right place.